Friday, March 8, 2013

The Objectives of the bLog

Assalamualaikum and Hello..

    My name is Ahmad Asyraf bin Zaba, student from Diploma in English Communication from Kolej Porfesional Mara Indera Mahkota. This blog is created as an assignment for the course Digital and Mobile Communication. I have chosen the topic Nuclear Issue as i will explore and investigate the phenomena that people call nuclear disaster. Thus, the objective of the blog is:

  1. TO EDUCATE READERS ABOUT THE EFFECTS OF NUCLEAR RADIATION TOWARDS HUMAN
  2. UNDERSTAND THE CAUSE OF EFFECT OF NUCLEAR RADIATION
  3. UNDERSTANDING THE MEASURE THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN TO AVOID NUCLEAR ACCIDENT.
     For the next post, I will first brief you what actually happens in Chernobyl 1986.  Please kindly vote at my blog and also follow me as i will do the same to you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment